|Since 1994, Osteohealth® has been distributing bone grafting products used by dental professionals throughout the world. As the leader in regeneration, Osteohealth Company's overriding goal is to develop and distribute, with professionalism and integrity, products of the highest quality that have been scientifically and clinically proven to enhance patient care. |
Osteohealth® has also dedicated its efforts towards the development of new products based upon the principles of tissue engineering. In this regard, Osteohealth® has made a major commitment to develop and distribute to health care providers, in the field of dentistry, superior products engineered to regenerate bone and other tissues.
Introduced by Osteohealth in 2005, GEM 21S® Growth-factor Enhanced Matrix is an innovative, completely synthetic regenerative technology that combines a recombinant human platelet derived growth factor-BB and Beta-Tricalcium Phosphate.
Osteohealth® Company is one of five divisions of Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc., which is a group company of Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Luitpold Pharmaceuticals is an innovative manufacturer and distributor of a wide spectrum of drugs and medical devices.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd. of Japan, Luitpold Pharmaceuticals has earned a reputation for providing the highest levels of customer service to healthcare professionals, clinics, and hospitals across the United States and Canada. Luitpold’s team of highly skilled professionals is committed to providing superior quality in everything they do. Luitpold Pharmaceuticals’ four subsidiaries and business divisions are a reflection of that commitment:
- Osteohealth® Company, our cutting-edge biomaterials division, markets natural source and synthetics products used in dental bone grafting and guided bone regeneration
- American Regent, Inc., markets and distributes quality injectable products across a broad range of therapeutic areas, which are widely used in healthcare facilities throughout the United States and Canada
- Luitpold Animal Health division manufactures pharmaceutical products for the treatment of equine and canine joint disease
- Regency Therapeutics markets and distributes pharmaceutical products for treatment of pain.
- Contract Manufacturing Division is a developer and supplier of custom-manufactured injectable products for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries
Luitpold’s corporate headquarters are located at One Luitpold Drive, Shirley, NY and house our commercial, financial, and administrative operations. In addition, Shirley, NY is the home of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and our cutting-edge research labs.
Osteohealth is an active participant and supporter of a number of industry associations including:
Academy of Osseointegration
American Academy of Implant Dentistry
American Academy of Periodontology
American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
International Congress of Oral Implantologists