Available sizes: 15 x 20 mm, 20 x 30 mm
Mucograft® Collagen Matrix:
- is an effective alternative to autologous grafts in pre-prosthetic surgery1
- provides an increase in keratinized (attached) mucosa comparable to autologous grafts2
- eliminates the need for a 2nd surgical (donor) site
- handles similarly to autologous tissue
- is ready to use immediately
In addition, patients were equally satisfied with esthetic outcomes when comparing Mucograft to connective tissue grafts.3
Mucograft® Collagen Matrix is indicated for covering of implants placed in immediate or delayed extraction sockets, localized gingival augmentation to increase keratinized tissue (KT) around teeth and implants, alveolar ridge reconstruction for prosthetic treatment and guided tissue regeneration procedures in recession defects for root coverage.
1Herford AS., et. al., J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2010; 68: 1463-1470
2Sanz M., et. al., J Clin Periodontol 2009; 63: 868-876. doi:10.111/j.1600-051x.2009.01460.x
3McGuire MK, Scheyer ET. J Periodontol 2010; 81: 1108-1117.